- With LifeStation, you can find a medical alert system that fits your lifestyle the best and you can also customize your system according to your needs.
- Since 1974, Lifecall is an American company with a long history of providing excellent monitoring services and efficient emergency alert systems to health care facilities catering to the elderly and individuals for use both indoors and on the go all over the United States.
- What Medical Care Alert’s systems offer to users is 24x7 emergency monitor systems for your house that lets you always be aware and ALERT!
- MobileHelp is among the leading service provider of Mobile-Personal Emergency Response Systems (MPERS) technology in the U.S. MobileHelp offers its users high-quality and affordable medical alert solutions for your protection that gives you complete peace of mind while you’re at home or away.
- Medical Guardian offers a wide range of innovative emergency response products for your every need, whether you’re looking for protection at home, a fall alert system or a device with GPS technology for protection when you’re on the go.
Find out more on medical alert systems, and what medical alert system best suits you and your lifestyle. Regain your independence and protect yourself from accidents and unfortunate falls.
Editor of Seniors Bulletin
Winnie Kit Thomas started her career as a pharmacist in Florida state. Working as a pharmacist in retirement communities and nursing homes, she has been helping seniors for most of her career. She is resolve in helping seniors, not only with their medication, but with getting the right information using the right tools, technology and advice. She is knowledgeable and an expert in her field and is an advocate for seniors and caregivers. She is eager to share her knowledge and provide help where she can.